X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Trump hopes for reversal on same-sex-marriage

By Jennifer Shutt 01/31/16 09:55 AM EST

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Sunday that he disagrees with the Supreme Court's decision to legalize same-sex marriage and hopes that it could be changed in the future.

"It has been ruled upon. It has been there. If I’m elected I would be very strong in putting certain judges on the bench that maybe could change thing, but they have a long way to go," he said on "Fox News Sunday." "I disagree with the court in that it should have been a states' rights issue."

Trump has been appealing to conservative voters in Iowa during the last week and has increased his push to get voters to the caucuses on Monday night after a Des Moines Register/Bloomberg Politics poll showed him leading the race by 5 percentage points.

During the interview, which was taped on Saturday night, Trump also said he was very happy with the level of evangelical support he's gotten in the state of Iowa.

"I’m probably more honored when I hear that stat than when I see I’m winning the poll," he said.
Trabajando...
X