Marlon Brando and James Dean were in a secret S&M gay relationship, book claims

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Marlon Brando and James Dean were in a secret S&M gay relationship, book claims

Marlon_Brando_James_Dean.jpg

Apparently back in the day, these two Hollywood heartthrobs would leather up and engage in kinky sado-masochistic sex with Brando as the dominant master and Dean as the submissive slave.

Apparently, as this is according to a new book James Dean: Tomorrow Never Comes.

Authors interviewed Stanley Haggart, a ‘friend’ of Dean, who claims Brando would play mind games with the ‘Rebel Without A Cause’ star, who was seven years younger. Brando would force him to make him watch as he had sex with strangers and force him to wait outside the apartment in the hope for some S&M fun. This would have happened around when Dean was 21 to 24 and Brando was 28 to 31, so the early 1950s.

‘ I got the impression that Jimmy was engaged in a cat-and-mouse affair with Brando, with Brando being the cat, of course,’ Haggart said, according to Queerty. ‘Brando seemed to be toying with Jimmy for his own amusement. I think Brando was sadistically using Jimmy, who followed him around like a lovesick puppy with his tongue wagging.’

But while this might sound too juicy to be true, that’s probably because it is. The book is from the same authors, Danforth Prince and Darwin Porter, who have written numerous books from Peter O’Toole to Steve McQueen and appeared to have made up sordid, salacious tales about dead Hollywood actors’ sex lives who can’t sue them for it.
    But saying that, there were multiple rumors about both men’s sexuality. As a 20-year-old, Dean lived with a 35-year-old gay man when he first moved to Los Angeles. Dean is also understood to have idolized Brando, having studied similar techniques at the Actors Studio.

Later in life, before his death in 2004, Brando opened up about his experiences.

‘Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences and I am not ashamed,’ he said. ‘I have never paid much attention to what people think about me.’

Fuente: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/marlon-brando-james-deen-secret-sm-gay-relationship-book-claims/#gs.ZoHs2gM
Trabajando...
X