Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Ex-Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal had ‘suspicions’ of gay players and asked about partners

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Ex-Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal had ‘suspicions’ of gay players and asked about partners

luis van gaaljpg.jpg
    Former Manchester United, Barcelona, Netherlands and Ajax boss Louis van Gaal has admitted he used to query players during his managerial career surrounding their sexuality

Louis van Gaal has sensationally suggested how he used to have “suspicions” of players being gay that he managed during his career.

The former Manchester United, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Ajax and Netherlands manager has made some astonishing claims in an interview with Dutch LGBT newspaper 'Gaykrant’.

The 68-year-old retired a year ago, having been replaced at Old Trafford by Jose Mourinho as recently as 2016.

Van Gaal felt sexuality remained a very taboo subject inside dressing rooms that he coached, even in the modern game.
    And the Dutchman also said he would never advise a player to come out.

In his interview about homosexuality in football, Van Goal said: “I did often think that players were gay. I have had my suspicions with certain players.

“But if a player does not want to admit it, it is better that I don’t make his life harder.

“I won’t say at which club it was, but I worked with players who I thought were gay.

See videos here

Source:
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...n-utd-22453273
Trabajando...
X