Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Kenyan Media Personality Anita Nderu Declares She is a Member of the LGBTQ Community

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Kenyan Media Personality Anita Nderu Declares She is a Member of the LGBTQ Community

anita.jpg

By John Wanjohi

personality Anita Nderu has sparked mixed reactions online after announcing she is a member of the LGBTQ community. Nderu, a former presenter at Capital FM, revealed this through a post on her Twitter page on Thursday, saying she hopes her kids will not be subjected to what she has gone through for being LGBTQ.

“I hope my kids never have to go through what I have gone through for being LGBTQ+,” Anita wrote.
    Her announcement comes weeks after she came under heavy criticism from social media users for hosting two gay men on her YouTube show. Anita later defended her show, saying her guests were only friends who decided to show their real selves.

“I simply asked my friends to come on my web show and be themselves. What any of us have chosen to do on the show is how each of us is. Nothing about my show is scripted. What you see from the guests, food to outcome is what actually genuinely took place,” she said.

Anita has been a staunch supporter of Kenyan lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) persons.
    “As people, we should celebrate our differences, encourage authenticity & wonder at the diversity of humanity. We all have a right to love and be loved. Have an amazing day,” she added.

Source:http://mwakilishi.com/article/lifest...a59ltHfNmQX5Ak
Trabajando...
X