X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Gay marriage in Barcelona

Hi people!

Two friends of mine are planning to get married in Barcelona, and they need information about the how, where, what, etc. They're both from Germany so i don't even know if that's possible, and as i'm single myself i don't have a clue on where to look for or what to tell them.

I'd appreciate any advice, web address or information u may provide, as i feel lost in this subject. Thanks in advance for ur time and help. Regards,

Uge.

Hello,
    My English| is bad. They if that they can be married, but I do not know the requirements. The best thing is to direct to a lawyer. Greetings.

Comentario

Acording to Wikipedia:

Approximately 4,500 same-sex couples married in Spain during the first year of the law. Shortly after the law was passed, questions arose about the legal status of marriage to non-Spaniards whose country did not permit same-sex marriage. A ruling from the Justice Ministry stated that the country's same-sex marriage law allows a Spanish citizen to marry a non-Spaniard regardless of whether that person's homeland recognizes the partnership. At least one partner must be a Spanish citizen in order to marry, although two non-Spaniards may marry if they both have legal residence in Spain.
      From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_Spain

I doubt that the marriage of two german citizens would have any validity in germany. If it were so, same sex marriage would be spread around the world. I think they shoul ask for qualified legal advise to know the details.

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X